Home » Windows » Tips »
Turn Off Your Computer Automatically
Turning off your computer automatically is so easy using a free program called Turnoff Master. Turnoff Master enables you to specify the exact time that you want to turn off your computer so you don't have to stay awake or keep your computer running all night.
- Download Turnoff Master and run it.
- Choose the operation that you want to perform either
Shut down, Restart, Log off, Hibernate or Sleep.
- If you want to turn off your computer after a specified time - like after finishing a download - choose "Once At" option then type how many hours and minutes you want to turn off your computer after. You can type up to 99 hours and 59 minutes.
- If you want to turn off your computer at a
specified date and time then choose the "Once At"
option, type the desired date and time directly or
click the down arrow and choose the desired date. You
can choose any date and time up to one year.
- If you want to turn off your computer every day at a specific time then choose the "Daily At" option, type the desired time directly or click the up/down arrows.
- Click Action > Execute menu item, the green flag tool bar button Or Press Ctrl+E and notice the notification and count down at the status bar at the bottom of Turnoff Master.
You can cancel everything by clicking the same menu item or button again.
- Using Options you can choose "Show Warning" so
Turnoff Master will show a warning the minutes you set before
the execution in a top most window so you can cancel
the whole operation if you like, also you have the
"Force Shutdown" option which terminates any program
that refuses the shutdown operation and Disable wakeup after Hibernate or Sleep.
Top Rated Tutorials
- How to Adjust Audio/Video Sync In An AVI File Using VirtualDub
Rating: 3.3/5 Votes: 244
- Photoshop Tutorial: Create a Elegant Music Player Interface.
Rating: 3.3/5 Votes: 11
- Lined Paper Effect
Rating: 3.2/5 Votes: 23
- Show the Url of the Page
Rating: 3.2/5 Votes: 61
- Add Image to Text
Rating: 3.2/5 Votes: 39