Home » Multimedia » Audio Conversion »
Convert Ram To Mp3
Ram file format is used a lot on the internet but it is not suitable for many devices including most Mp3 players and mobiles so I will show you how to batch convert Ram files to Mp3 using a free software called SUPER which is a GUI for some free command line utilities.
- Drag and drop the Ram files you want to convert on SUPER.
- From the drop down list labeled "1. Select the Output Container" located on the top left select "mp3 (Audio Only)".
- Now, for the Audio settings you can change the
Sampling Freq., channels and the Bitrate Kbps of the
output files. The smaller values you choose the smaller
files you will get and generally the less quality. For
the best output quality, I recommend choosing values as
close as possible to the source because higher values
will not generate a better quality but only a bigger
- If the files you want to convert are mono then choose "1" for the Channels settings or choose "2" if your files are stereo.
- Right click on SUPER, click "Output File Saving
Management" and choose where SUPER will save the output
files, SUPER will append ".mp3" to the original file
- Make sure all your files in the file list located on the bottom of SUPER are checked then click "Encode (Active Files)".
- Wait for SUPER to finish encoding all of the files.
Top Rated Tutorials
- How to Adjust Audio/Video Sync In An AVI File Using VirtualDub
Rating: 3.7/5 Votes: 173
- Dynamic Mask in Actionscript 3
Rating: 3.5/5 Votes: 11
- Fit Text in a Shape
Rating: 3.5/5 Votes: 113
- Show the Url of the Page
Rating: 3.5/5 Votes: 34
- Add Your Logo To A Video File
Rating: 3.5/5 Votes: 69