Home » Photoshop » Basics »
How to Remove Unwanted Objects from Your Photos
Taking photos in crowded places is the hardest task because you always find unwanted objects in your photos. Here is how to use Photoshop Clone Stamp Tool to remove unwanted objects from your photos in no morethan five minutes!
- Open your photo in Photoshop. I am using Photoshop CS2 here but you can use any other version.
- Decide which objects you need to remove.
- Click the Clone Stamp Tool or simply press S. What the Clone Stamp Tool does is replacing pixels from a part of the image with other pixels that you define, sounds the perfect tool for our task. You decide which pixels you want to copy from by pressing the Alt key in your keyboard and clicking where you want to get your pixels from, now let's start cleaning!
- Press Alt and click close to the objects you want
to remove, the trick is to try to choose any place that
has the same light as the object you want to remove.
I've found out that in most cases, choosing an area in
a horizontal line and as close as possible to the
unwanted object will work just fine.
- Leave the Alt key and click on the objects you want to remove, the Clone Stamp Tool will copy the pixels under the plus sign to the places where you click, remember always click; do not drag in order to get the best results.
- Repeat the process, you might press Alt and click somewhere else if you need to. Also, zoom in to get as clear look as possible at the smaller parts and if anything goes wrong, just press (Ctrl+Z) to undo. Also, always work on a copy not the original.
Top Rated Tutorials
- How to Adjust Audio/Video Sync In An AVI File Using VirtualDub
Rating: 3.3/5 Votes: 260
- Show the Url of the Page
Rating: 3.2/5 Votes: 64
- Spinning Text Effect
Rating: 3.2/5 Votes: 20
- Add Image to Text
Rating: 3.2/5 Votes: 40
- Youtube-dl - Download Videos From Youtube in Opensuse
Rating: 3.2/5 Votes: 12