Home » Multimedia » Video Basics »
How to Adjust Audio/Video Sync In An AVI File Using VirtualDub
Sometimes Audio/Video sync problems happen due to errors in capturing the video file. Here is how to fix it.
- Open your video file in VirtualDub by dragging and dropping the file on the program.
- Click on Audio -> Interleaving or press (Ctrl + I) on your keyboard.
- Now in Audio skew correction text box type a value
in millisecond (1000 ms = 1 second) following the
instructions: Use positive values if audio is playing
too early or negative values if the opposite is true.
- Click Ok and don't forget to Click Video -> Direct stream copy and Audio -> Direct stream copy because we do not want re-encoding here.
- Click File -> Save as AVI or press F7 on your keyboard and save the file.
Top Rated Tutorials
- How to Adjust Audio/Video Sync In An AVI File Using VirtualDub
Rating: 3.5/5 Votes: 204
- Spiky Sphere
Rating: 3.4/5 Votes: 17
- Claws Mail - Opensource Light-weight Email Client in Opensuse
Rating: 3.4/5 Votes: 33
- Fit Text in a Shape
Rating: 3.3/5 Votes: 145
- How to Create a Mobile Phone Friendly Website Design
Rating: 3.3/5 Votes: 10